The 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, the schedule has been adjusted to incorporate a 3rd race in Indianapolis, Indiana. Lucas Oil Stadium will now host a trio of races as Rounds 4 and 5 will happen on Saturday, January 30, and Tuesday, Groundhog Day as originally planned and Round 6 will now happen on Saturday, February 6.
2021 Monster Energy Supercross Schedule – ROUNDS 1-17
- ROUND 1 – Saturday, January 16 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 2 – Tuesday, January 19 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 3 – Saturday, January 23 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 4 – Saturday, January 30 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 5 – Tuesday, February 2 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 6 – Saturday, February 6 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 7 – Saturday, February 13 | Orlando, FL (E) | Camping World Stadium
- ROUND 8 – Saturday, February 20 | Orlando, FL (W) | Camping World Stadium
- ROUND 9 – Saturday, March 6 | Daytona Beach, FL (W) | Daytona International Speedway
- ROUND 10 – Saturday, March 13 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 11 – Tuesday, March 16 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 12 – Saturday, March 20 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 13 – Saturday, April 10 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 14 – Tuesday, April 13 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 15 – Saturday, April 17 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 16 – Saturday, April 24 | Salt Lake City, UT (E) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
- ROUND 17 – Saturday, May 1 | Salt Lake City, UT (E/W) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
The schedule will resume on Saturday, February 20 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona as originally scheduled, followed by the Daytona Beach , Florida round on Saturday, March 6, then the Arlington, Texas rounds will now be Saturday, March 13, Tuesday, March 16 and Saturday, March 20 at AT&T Stadium. The season finale will happen at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City.
Three Rounds of the 17-Round Championship are going to be announced later as will the remaining Eastern Regional and Western Regional 250SX Class races, Triple Crown, and East/West 250SX Showdown events.
Tickets for the primary six Rounds in Houston and Indianapolis will continue sale to the overall public on Tuesday, Immaculate Conception . Preferred customers can check in beforehand for early access to get tickets every week prior, starting Tuesday, December 1 by visiting the schedule and tickets page.
Supercross has implemented enhanced health measures to assist make sure the highest standards of wellness when it involves today’s live experience. capaciousness are going to be reduced at each stadium with a Pod Seating structure, which can allow family and friends to securely enjoy all the action while social distancing from other groups attending . More information about each stadium’s safety protocols are often found on their individual websites – NRG Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium, State Farm Stadium, AT&T Stadium. Unless otherwise exempted by law, guests age 2 and older must wear a face-covering except when actively eating and drinking – local venue rules also apply. More information are often found on the Monster Energy Supercross’ Fan Wellness page.