Feld Entertainment, Inc., today announced the entire schedule for the upcoming 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, season. The three rounds originally scheduled for Glendale, Ariz. were faraway from the schedule and therefore the series will now split those races between Orlando, Fla., and Salt Lake City.
2021 Monster Energy Supercross Schedule – ROUNDS 1-17
- ROUND 1 – Saturday, January 16 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 2 – Tuesday, January 19 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 3 – Saturday, January 23 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 4 – Saturday, January 30 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 5 – Tuesday, February 2 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 6 – Saturday, February 6 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 7 – Saturday, February 13 | Orlando, FL (E) | Camping World Stadium
- ROUND 8 – Saturday, February 20 | Orlando, FL (W) | Camping World Stadium
- ROUND 9 – Saturday, March 6 | Daytona Beach, FL (W) | Daytona International Speedway
- ROUND 10 – Saturday, March 13 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 11 – Tuesday, March 16 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 12 – Saturday, March 20 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 13 – Saturday, April 10 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 14 – Tuesday, April 13 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 15 – Saturday, April 17 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 16 – Saturday, April 24 | Salt Lake City, UT (E) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
- ROUND 17 – Saturday, May 1 | Salt Lake City, UT (E/W) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
State Farm Stadium in Glendale may be a tremendous partner and therefore the Arizona fans have strongly supported Supercross since 1999 but current attendance restrictions and native health mandates have created a difficult environment during which to plan this far beforehand . We hope to return to Glendale in 2022.
After the trio of races in Indianapolis, Ind., the series will venture to Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Fla. for 2 races on Saturday, February 13 and Saturday, February 20, followed by the annual visit to the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach , Fla. on Saturday, March 6.
The Arlington, Texas dates remain an equivalent – Saturday, March 13, Tuesday, March 16 and Saturday, March 20 at AT&T Stadium.
The three previously unannounced events will now happen in Atlanta, Ga. at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday, April 10, Tuesday, April 13 and Saturday, April 17. the ultimate two races of the season will happen at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on Saturday, April 24 and Saturday, May 1.